Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Music Moment: Beyonce

So earlier this morning Sasha aka Beyoce released 'Halo' and 'Diva' apon the world.

Halo


I have never bought a Beyonce album so I didn't start this time around either (pause ofr reaction). But I've heard so many accolades about this song so I had to view the video. And it is idyllic.I will say this, in the video I see Beyonce circa early 2000 when she was on that episode 'Smart Guy'. She appearded so sweet, kind and down to Earth. Sasha was no where on this video, and it was glamorous.Beyonce has come along way since then but being in love works for her.

Diva


There go Sasha! No doubt this song is tab bit arrogant and pompous but don't act like you haven't already picked out the line of the song that will be your headline on Myspace (mine is 'no passengers on my plane, just felt like sharing).

No comments: